Your Lifelong Professional Transcripts
Keep all your credentials organized in one place! Keys® makes it easy to track expiring documents and continuing education requirements.
How Keys® Works
Getting Started is Fast and Simple!
- Sign-up for an account – choose if you’re a physician or non-physician practitioner
- We create a profile for you and set-up your personal credentialing checklist(s)
- Receive an email within 1-3 business days with your login and password
- Once you have access to your account, you can login and upload your documents
- We provide concierge services if you wish to send us your credentials and let us organize them for you
- Updating a new credential is as easy as taking a picture with your camera phone
- Receive email and sms text message reminders of expiring and renewing credentials
- Create credentialing packages in seconds with custom cover letters to email and print
- Track upcoming CE requirements, research and other professional documents
Track Missing and Expiring Credentials and CME
Our intuitive checklist UI makes it easy to see at a glance what’s current, what’s incomplete and what’s expired so you can quickly keep your credentials up-to-date.
Deposit Credentials Just Like a Bank Check
Easily upload and store credentials directly from your mobile phone’s camera as well as a variety of other media formats.
Your Dossier Stores and Creates Credentialing Packages
Quickly select the credentials you need to send to your employer, state licensing board or insurance company using our Dossier. Credentialing packages take seconds to compile and print or email.
Add Designated Agents
Add a designated agent from your workplace or insurance company and give them secure, on-demand access to your credentials so you can focus on your patients.
Your Credentials, Secured by Blockchain
Convert your licensure, certificates and other work credentials into an immutable blockchain ledger. Automate the task of maintaining your credentials and eliminate redundant sharing and verifications. Reduce data entry errors, claim denials, and time spent on compliance.
Our Leadership Team
We launched Door Space Inc. because we’re passionate about empowering people to become digital-savvy entrepreneurs and leaders in healthcare communities. As continuous learners, our team has personally experienced the challenges of maintaining and measuring a portable, lifelong record of our learning opportunities earned over lifelong careers. We developed the agile database architecture behind our platform: Keys®, in order to solve this problem for ourselves and the other professional knowledge workers who are continuously developing new professional skills.
Your question is not here?
Streamline Your Facility’s Credentialing with Keys®
Get new recruits credentialed faster and reduce claim denials from expired or missing credentials. We connect the data silo’s within healthcare organizations, generating data network effects that decrease costs, unlock predictive analytics capabilities and improve employee retention.